Apply now for the CHASE Feminist Network Small Projects Fund!
The aim of this fund is to support activity across CHASE institutions and their wider communities which aligns with the aims and objectives of the CHASE Feminist Network. We have a limited amount of funding, and can consider bids of up to £500 for a project or event.
This activity may include but is not limited to: events, small exhibitions, external speakers, representing the network at events or conferences, reading or discussion groups, research, seed funding for bigger proposals (larger conferences, research etc), wellbeing initiatives, social events. If you are unsure if your project meets the criteria please get in touch.
Criteria for applicants: Lead applicant must be a registered student at a CHASE institution. If you have a project proposal but are not a member of a CHASE institution, and would like to speak to us about partnering with someone in our network to take your idea forward, please get in touch.
Things we can’t fund: anything that does not fit within the aims of the network, anything illegal, only standard class travel will be approved.
Download the application form here and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 12 August.
The applications will be reviewed by members of the network’s organising committee. The funding process is competitive and will be assessed against the following criteria:
– Does the project meet the CHASE Feminist Network aims and objectives?
– Is the project feasible in the timescale?
– Does the budget look realistic?
– Is there a clear plan for communicating the project to the network?
– Does the project consider and respect diversity and intersectionality?
Timetable for applications and awards:
Deadline for the current round of applications is Friday 12 August 2022.
Successful applicants will be notified by Monday 22 August 2022.
Process if claim is awarded:
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation email from Steve Colburn at CHASE.
- They will then liaise with Amanda Britt (University of Sussex) on the sign off of project-related expenses up to £500.
- A brief evaluation report will be required on completion of the project.
Process if claim is not awarded:
Unsuccessful applicants will receive feedback on their bids, and be advised on whether they should apply in the next round of funding with changes, or if they should speak to CHASE about the suitability of other funding streams.
If you have any questions about your eligibility for this fund or require the application form in a different format, please contact us on email@example.com.